Alma partners with select insurance companies to make it easier for providers to go in-network. We refer to this as our “insurance program,” and it allows providers at Alma to see clients using insurance while the Alma team manages all of the paperwork and billing on their behalf.
If you don’t see your insurance listed below and are looking for an in-network provider, reach out to our Client Matching Team at email@example.com.
In-Network Insurance Companies
The following insurance companies participate (are in-network) with Alma’s insurance program. Please note that community or state plans, such as NYSHIP, 1199SEIU, or any plans managed by Medicare or Medicaid, are not currently supported by Alma’s insurance partnerships. At this time, we are only in-network with commercial plans administered by the following companies:
- UnitedHealthcare Shared Services (UHSS)
- GEHA - UnitedHealthcare Shared Services (UHSS)
- Harvard Pilgrim
- UHC Student Resources
- All Savers (UHC)
- Health Plans Inc
- Medica (Eligible if policy is commercial only)
- Surest (Formerly Bind)*
*On September 1st, the UnitedHealthCare company formerly known as Bind changed their name to Surest. For questions about this update, please refer to the Surest Website.
- Allied Benefit Systems
- GEHA - United Healthcare Shared Services (UHSS)
- Trustmark Small Business Benefits
- Health Scope
- Christian Brothers Services
Empire BlueCross BlueShield of New York
- Note that Alma is not in-network with any BlueCross BlueShield health plan except Empire BlueCross BlueShield at this time.
- You must reside in New York state to use Empire BlueCross BlueShield benefits through Alma.
If you have a prospective client with a subsidiary insurance related to Aetna, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm whether that subsidiary insurance is currently billable through Alma.